Frequently Asked Questions
If you are facing challenges in relation to financial decisions that are beyond your personal level of expertise and experience to deal with, a Financial Planner will be of assistance to you. Konty Financial Services can help you with:
- decisions such as financial management of your cash resources
- the best way to protect your wealth accumulation process and to protect your family
- helping to ensure that your wealth will be adequate for your needs as they arise (needs such as retirement, asset replacement or maintenance and even estate bequests)
- helping to ensure that any debt or gearing facilities are structured in a strategic way so as to minimize their cost to you
Your Financial Plan consists of point-in-time planning, asset allocation, and fund advice for your retirement and other financial goals. Plan features may include:
- Summary of your financial situation
- Summary of your goals and our analysis
- Retirement saving and drawdown strategy
- Social Security analysis
- Assessment of your risk tolerance
- Your current portfolio compared with our recommended model portfolio
- Recommended action steps
Yes. We would like to offer you a FREE, one-hour private consultation (in person, if possible) at absolutely no obligation to you. We'll begin with a brief phone conversation to understand your current situation and objectives, and share with you our thoughts about the meeting.
Retirement planning begins at any age and consists of two primary components,
1) setting money aside on a regular basis in a tax-advantageous way, and
2) making intelligent investment decisions to grow this money so as to provide oneself a stream of income later in life upon retirement.
Retirement planning is best done with the aid of a financial advisor with an understanding in tax law, long-term investment strategies, annuity products, and more.
No, we are a virtual financial planning office and meet all of our clients via screen sharing or phone. We work with clients all over the world. We created our business this way because most of our clients work late, have kids, manage busy schedules and/or move often.
Any individual or family seeking financial confidence can benefit from our services. We serve people from all walks of life. Clients have the flexibility to work with us on a one-time, as-needed, or ongoing basis. We welcome clients who simply need a one-time financial consultation or second opinion, as well as those who need full financial planning or ongoing investment management services.
In addition, any business or organization seeking quality unbiased financial education for their employees or members can benefit from financial education programs.
A fiduciary is a person or organization that acts on behalf of another person to manage assets. A fiduciary owes to the other person the duties of good faith and trust. A proper fiduciary seeks to avoid conflicts of interest. They also disclose all facts material to the relationship. If a potential conflict may interfere with a professional's fiduciary duty to a client, the relationship should not be entered into.
We operate under a hybrid compensation model. Mostly we are compensated as a percent of the assets we manage for our clients. However, where it is in the client's best interest to have us compensated by commission instead of an ongoing fee we will bring this option to the client's attention and discuss the pros and cons thoroughly.
Our goal is to be a responsible practice: having taken the time to determine the needs, goals and objectives of our clients, we seek to provide them with financial advice that will best utilize the resources available to them in achieving those aims. Konty Financial Services delivers personalized, professional wealth management advice in an environment where capital preservation is an important element.
Our services are designed to enable us to work with any client that wants to build a strong financial future. We focus on your financial potential and how committed you are to working together to build wealth and achieve your goals. The value of consulting a financial planner is less about the amount of money involved than it is the outcomes required and the complexity of the path to attaining those desired outcomes.